POSH Awareness for Employees and ICC Members
To acquaint the employees and ICC members with PoSH Act.
- What constitutes to sexual harassment and what does not.
- Complainant, Respondent and their rights.
- Internal Complaints Committee – Constitution and Rights.
- Complaint Redressal mechanism
- Punishments for sexual harassment
- Consequences of filing a false complaint with malicious intent
- Responsibilities of Employer in preventing sexual harassment
- Gender sensitization
- Role & Responsibilities of ICC
- Sensitive interviewing
- Inquiry Process
- Outcomes of Inquiry
- Statutory Obligations
- Importance of confidentiality and no retaliation.
- Statutory Reporting
- Obligations of the Employer and powers of ICC .
- Best practices
Duration : 3 hrs/Module
Professional Fees : Rs. 1500/- plus GST per Module