C2C (College to Corporate)
On an average more than 50 lakh students graduate every year in India, a three, four or five years of degree after 12th standard from all the streams. More than 75%+ students are entering the job market and ‘Nearly 47 per cent graduates in India unemployable (thehindu.com)’
Employability skills refer to the skills that an individual needs to enable them to get employment, keep employment, advance in their careers and do so effectively, which includes two areas, one being the Job-Specific Skills and the second General Skills.
This program helps students start identifying where they stand in these and based upon this self knowledge start building upon it, no matter in what stream they have their degree, and become employable.
- Assessment Test
- General Skills
- Goal Setting
- Time Management
- Positive attitude
- Creative Visualization
- Presentation skills
- Body language / Grooming
- Self-Awareness, Self Acceptance, Self Belief, Self Esteem
- Body Language
- Effective Communication
- Corporate Etiquettes
- Team Dynamics
- Leadership Skills
- Resume writing
- Interviewing skills
- Group discussion skills
- Job-Specific Skills
- Practical HR
- Practical Accounting
- Practical Marketing & Sales
- Self Exploration
- Experiential Learning
- Small Group Discussions
- Case Studies
- Activities using
- Role Plays
- Theatre Techniques
- Symbols & Visual Aids
- Story Telling
- Journal Writing & Worksheets
Lead Facilitator : Ms. P K Shiby
- A passionate Behavioural Specialist, Facilitator and Change Agent working with individuals, groups, organisations and communities in different capacities and roles to make a difference.
Facilitate programmes on building self-awareness and reflexivity, and leadership with individuals and organisations, both in the Corporate and the Social sector. Enjoy facilitating and Coaching Leadership Teams and helping them discover their shared purpose, values and meaning and help organizations in achieving Organizational Excellence by developing business processes and people processes to ensure personal excellence, Team Excellence and Leadership Excellence.
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Development
- EDP in Strategic Performance Management form XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Organization Development and Process Work Intern at Sumedhas Academy for Human Context
- Trained in Group Facilitation Skills
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy). Trained by Mr. Andrew Austin, UK.
- Trained in Metaphors of Movement by Mr. Andrew Austin, UK
- Trained in Story Telling by Eric Miller at World Story Telling Institute
- Trained in Theatre Techniques
- Trained in Yoga, Yogasuta and Meditation Techniques.
- Trained in “Dance for Personal Exploration”
- Trained in Tarot Reading and Symbols
- Participated in various Behavioural Labs at Sumedhas
- Director, Graminz Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
- Mentor, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, UK
- Been as a Resource Person for various Community Development/Educational Programs of of India and Kerala.
- Social Worker involved in the welfare of Women and Children.