Interviewing Skills Workshop
Great organizations are great because they surround themselves with talented people. Recruitment is a critical activity, not just for the HR team but also for Line Managers who are increasingly involved in the selection process. All those involved in recruitment activities should have the skills to identify the right people. Making poor hiring decisions based on deficient interviewing skills cost companies a lot.
“Hire Smart” is designed to provide hands-on experience of the effective methods to interview and select the best candidates.
- Manpower Planning and Budgeting
- Competency Matrix
- Competency based Job Descriptions
- Resume Screening Tips
- Pre-Interview preparations
- The Interview Process
- Interview Techniques
- Competency based Interviews
- Behavioural Event Interviews
- Salary Negotiation
- Background checking and checking references
- Post Interview Process
- Documentation and File maintenance
- Hand writing Analysis (basics)
- NLP techniques & Eye Accessing Cues in analyzing the behavioural patterns of candidates.
- Best Practices in Interviewing
- Interview Dos and Don’ts
- Understand the impact of interviewing & hiring the best applicants.
- Find the right person for the right job
- Avoid common interviewer mistakes
- Reduce staff turnover and cost of new hires
Who Should Attend
- Professionals who are responsible for HR activities
- Junior/Middle level HR professionals
- Professionals who would like to enhance their interviewing skills.