Get your Managers in Leadership Shape
Today, many Managers are facing the challenge of their work life. Influences like rightsizing/downsizing and increased competition and issues like services and quality are pressurising them into more demanding roles. They are asked to do more with less. To do a new level of leadership role, Organisation can help the Managers succeed in their changing roles, with Frontline leadership. Empowering the Managers with new leadership skills by providing the core fundamental skills by specifically addressing the challenges today the Managers are facing. If the Managers need to survive, they need relevant and latest training input, which will be covered in this program.
What will be covered
- Self Awareness
- Team Dynamics
- Team Behaviour
- Team Needs
- Team Communication
- Positive engagement and Conflict Management.
- Team Performance
- Delegation Skills
- Situational Leadership
Who Can Attend
Managers across Levels ( Junior to Senior Management)
Venue : Hotel Park Cenreal, KK Road, Kaloor, Ernakulam : 0484 233 5537
Date : 22nd June 2019
Time : 9.30 am – 5.30 pm
Your Investment : Rs. 4250/- plus GST (Cheque/DD in favour of Spinach, payable at Cochin. Contact us for online payment details.)
Last Date of Registration : 15th June 2019 (No Spot Registration)
Prof.( Dr). K K Anirudhan
- More than 31 years of industry experience of which the major stint was at Klockner Windsor India Ltd, Ahmedabad and PETRONET VKL, Jamnagar as Head of HR besides 15 years teaching experience in B Schools.
- Member of professional bodies like All India Management Association (AIMA), National Institute of Personnel Management (NIPM), National HRD Network (NHRDN), Indian Society for Training & Development (ISTD) and The Indus Entrepreneurs (TiE Kerala).
- Udergone MDPs at XLRI Jamshedpur, Tata Management Training Centre (TMTC), Pune, National Institute of
Industrial Engineering(NITIE), Mumbai, Sree Ram Centre, New Delhi.
- Trained in Rational Emotive Behaviour Therapy by Dr. Phadke at Dr Phadke Centre for REBT, Mumbai.
- Conducted Training programmes in Gujarat as well as in Kerala for Corporate Sector and B School students.
P K Shiby
A passionate Behavioural Specialist, Facilitator and Change Agent working with individuals, groups, organisations and communities in different capacities and roles to make a difference.
Facilitates programmes on building self-awareness and reflexivity, and leadership with individuals and organisations, both in the Corporate and the Social sector. Enjoy facilitating and Coaching Leadership Teams and helping them discover their shared purpose, values and meaning and help organizations in achieving Organizational Excellence by developing business processes and people processes to ensure personal excellence, Team Excellence and Leadership Excellence.
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Development
- EDP in Strategic Performance Management form XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Organization Development and Process Work Intern at Sumedhas Academy for Human Context
- Trained in Group Facilitation Skills
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy). Trained by Mr. Andrew Austin, UK.
- Trained in Metaphors of Movement by Mr. Andrew Austin, UK
- Trained in Story Telling by Eric Miller at World Story Telling Institute
- Trained in Theatre Techniques
- Trained in Yoga, Yogasuta and Meditation Techniques.
- Trained in “Dance for Personal Exploration”
- Trained in Tarot Reading and Symbols
- Participated in various Behavioural Labs at Sumedhas
- Director, Graminz Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
- Mentor, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, UK
- Been as a Resource Person for various Community Development/Educational Programs of of India and Kerala.
- Social Worker involved in the welfare of Women and Children.