Performance Management Systems
Performance Management is considered as the most critical HR process in today’s competitive business. Organisations having robust performance management systems that align employee performance to organisations vision and strategic objectives are building a competitive edge in the global business scenario.PMS helps in creating a winning culture by facilitating employee performance and developing employee capability.
- Understanding the Business Context
- Mission and Vision (The Big Picture)
- Critical Success Factors (CSF) of the Organization
- Organizational Values, Culture and Quality
- Organizational Goals
- Skill Matrix
- Essentials of Performance Management Process
- Performance Planning- Goal setting and Action Plan
- The Balanced Score Card approach to PMS
- Performance Monitoring through periodic Reviews, Feedback and Coaching
- Competency/Skill Development
- Performance Problem Identification/Resolving Tools and Techniques
- 360 Degree Feedback and PMS
- Performance Appraisal/Evaluation – Leading practice/methods
- Using PMS data for HR Decisions
Who can attend
HR professionals and line managers who are responsible for driving PMS.
At the end of the program
- The participants must be able to implement a basic PMS in the organization.
- Have an understanding on effective goal setting for their organization/team.
- Able to identify and resolve individual performance problems effectively.
- Have an understanding on how to conduct performance reviews.
- How to use PMS data for HR decisions