Looking for a more convenient way of topping up those ever-important CPD (Continuing Professional Development) hours? Spinach Flexi learn is a great way to do just that, allowing you to do your learning at a time and place convenient to you.
- HR for CEOs
- Practical HR
- Practical Approach to Labour Laws in Kerala
- Performance Management Systems
- Interviewing Skills
And many more customised modules
Your Facilitator ( PK Shiby)
A passionate Behavioural Specialist, Facilitator and Change Agent working with individuals, groups, organisations and communities in different capacities and roles to make a difference.
Facilitate programmes on building self-awareness and reflexivity, and leadership with individuals and organisations, both in the Corporate and the Social sector. Enjoy facilitating and Coaching Leadership Teams and helping them discover their shared purpose, values and meaning and help organizations in achieving Organizational Excellence by developing business processes and people processes to ensure personal excellence, Team Excellence and Leadership Excellence.
- Masters Degree in Human Resource Development
- EDP in Strategic Performance Management form XLRI, Jamshedpur
- Organization Development and Process Work Intern at Sumedhas Academy for Human Context
- Trained in Group Facilitation Skills
- Certified NLP Practitioner
- Certified IEMT (Integral Eye Movement Therapy). Trained by Mr. Andrew Austin, UK.
- Trained in Metaphors of Movement by Mr. Andrew Austin, UK
- Trained in Story Telling by Eric Miller at World Story Telling Institute
- Trained in Theatre Techniques
- Trained in Yoga, Yogasuta and Meditation Techniques.
- Trained in “Dance for Personal Exploration”
- Trained in Tarot Reading and Symbols
- Participated in various Behavioural Labs at Sumedhas
- Director, Graminz Lifestyle Pvt. Ltd.
- Director, Ente Bhoomi Lifestyle Association
- Mentor, Cherie Blair Foundation for Women, UK
- Been as a Resource Person for various Community Development/Educational Programs of of India and Kerala.
- Social Worker involved in the welfare of Women and Children.
Requirements for online coaching
- Smart Phone/Laptop/Tab
- Good speed Internet Connection
- Headphone (Recommended)
- Google Classroom (download: Android | iPhone )